- Embedded Software Development in C
- Design and development of software based on Autosar architecture
- Integration & verification of the developed SW components
- Debugging and error analysis • Create design documents
- Participate in Design & Code reviews
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 5 years of Embedded Software Development experience in Automotive Domain
- Proficient in C programming
- Strong working experience on AUTOSAR architecture
- Good knowledge of vehicle networks: CAN, Ethernet, FlexRay.
- Working knowledge of ISO26262, ASPICE
- Familiar with tools like DaVinci Configurator, CANoe, CANalyzer etc.
- Knowledge of scripting tools like Python, CAPL, etc
NETWALK is one of the fastest growing and promising software and engineering services provider in Germany. Our Employees are our biggest assets and investments. We value our Employees as we value our Clients. Not only our Employees work on tomorrow’s technologies every single day, we also provide opportunity in their overall personal and professional development.
Apart from the Opportunity to work with our respected Clients, we offer you many benefits such as:
- A competitive compensation package that includes your salary and other benefits.
- 25 days of paid leave and an addition of one day of leave every year (up to 30 days in total).
- Flexible timings with a hybrid workig mode, 50% remote, 50% in-office working
- Annual development budget reserved for each Employee
- Joint team events, such as Oktoberfests, Christmas parties and more!
- Support in maintaining a work-Life balance, including parental leave, child support, mental well-being and the possibility of a sabbatical
- Decide whether you want a JobRad® to commute
- A spacious and well-connected office in the heart of the city
- Relocation Support and Initial Accomodation help when needed