- Define and execute Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) Tests for Automotive ECUs
- Support and implement technical changes and extensions on the HIL systems
- Create Test Plan, Test Specification, Test Scripts & Traceability Matrices
- Prepare Test Reports, create Error Tickets & Re-verification
- Participate in Review Meetings
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 5 years of Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) Testing experience in Automotive Domain
- Expertise in HIL test systems like dSpace, vTest Studio, ETAS etc..
- Knowledge on Networking protocols like CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet etc.
- Familiar with Vector Tools like CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer etc.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification is an advantage.
NETWALK is one of the fastest growing and promising software and engineering services provider in Germany. Our Employees are our biggest assets and investments. We value our Employees as we value our Clients. Not only our Employees work on tomorrow’s technologies every single day, we also provide opportunity in their overall personal and professional development.
Apart from the Opportunity to work with our respected Clients, we offer you many benefits such as:
- A competitive compensation package that includes your salary and other benefits.
- 25 days of paid leave and an addition of one day of leave every year (up to 30 days in total).
- Flexible timings with a hybrid working mode, 50% remote, 50% in-office working
- Annual development budget reserved for each Employee
- Joint team events, such as Oktoberfests, Christmas parties and more!
- Support in maintaining a work-Life balance, including parental leave, child support, mental well-being and the possibility of a sabbatical
- Decide whether you want a JobRad® to commute
- A spacious and well-connected office in the heart of the city
- Relocation Support and Initial Accomodation help when needed