The Solution Architect is responsible for delivering application platform architectures to the key global business initiatives surrounding the implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution using SAP. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for leading and coordinating projects from an overall solutions architecture perspective, ensuring that application platform and infrastructure related development activities are consistent with industry best practices. The Solution Architect will work with all teams within the program, including any appointed 3rd party System Integrators, hosting and operational support providers. The Solution Architect will be expected to work on multiple tasks and initiatives concurrently and to be able to deliver effectively.
▪ Thorough understanding of the SPL, Embergo, Commodity code and IBPP area
▪ Expereince of resolving syncronisation issues between ECC and GTS
▪ Should have thorough understanding of SD area.
▪ Should have working experience in all the SD processes like (Consignment, Third Party, STO, Rebate, Intercomplany sales, Normal O2C)
▪ Should have thorough understanding of Pricing, ATP, Batch management etc
▪ Should have thorough understanding of Shipment process and should be able resolve issues related to shipment costs etc.
▪ Integration knowledge with MM and FI module
▪ Comfortable in taking the requirement from business , writing functional design documents and delivering the solution within stipulated time
▪ Good analytical, logical problem solving skills with the ability to understand new tasks quickly
▪ Should be able to support end users for queries, analyse issues and coordinate with Incident resolution team to resolve issues