- Integration & Release of target software for Automotive Electronic Control Units.
- Setup, enhance and maintain Continuous Integration and Development infrastructure
- Create integration test specification, perform integration testing, and create test reports
- Coordination of the software components through constant coordination with all stakeholders and through the use and maintenance of the databases and tools provided
- Documentation of the program status in various project management systems
- Participate in various technical reviews
- Technical discussion with customers and suppliers
- University degree in electrical/electronic engineering, computer science or similar
- 5+ years of experience in Automotive Embedded Software Development
- Min. 3 years of experience as integrator in Automotive projects.
- Profound knowledge in C in embedded context
- Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, Doors or similar tools for Version Control and Requirements Management
- Knowledge of Automotive Environments and Processes (Automotive SPICE)
- Knowledge of scripting languages, preferably Python
- Good experience on Vector DaVinci Configurator and CANoe tools
- Good communication skills
NETWALK is one of the fastest growing and promising software and engineering services provider in Germany. Our Employees are our biggest assets and investments. We value our Employees as we value our Clients. Not only our Employees work on tomorrow’s technologies every single day, we also provide opportunity in their overall personal and professional development.
Apart from the Opportunity to work with our respected Clients, we offer you many benefits such as:
- A competitive compensation package that includes your salary and other benefits.
- 25 days of paid leave and an addition of one day of leave every year (up to 30 days in total).
- Flexible timings with a hybrid working mode, 50% remote, 50% in-office working
- Annual development budget reserved for each Employee
- Joint team events, such as Oktoberfests, Christmas parties and more!
- Support in maintaining a work-Life balance, including parental leave, child support, mental well-being and the possibility of a sabbatical
- Decide whether you want a JobRad® to commute
- A spacious and well-connected office in the heart of the city
- Relocation Support and Initial Accomodation help when needed