- Testing pre-production and Prototype vehicles
- Drive around mainland Europe
- Fields of testing: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Infotainment, Radio systems, eCall functionality, Smart EV Routing and in house R&D projects
- Prepare test cases, plan the test drives, execute the test drive and create the test report
- Work on cutting edge automotive technologies
- Training for BMW B1 & B2 Prototype Driving license
- BS or MS in Engineering or similar
- European B driving licence
- Excellent English (oral and written) and MS office skills
- Flexibility to travel on short notice
- Great team player
- Independent and structured work ethic
- Knowledge or prior experience in the Automotive Industry is a plus
NETWALK is one of the fastest growing and promising software and engineering services provider in Germany. Our Employees are our biggest assets and investments. We value our Employees as we value our Clients. Not only our Employees work on tomorrow’s technologies every single day, we also provide opportunity in their overall personal and professional development.
Apart from the Opportunity to work with our respected Clients, we offer you many benefits such as:
- A competitive compensation package that includes your salary and other benefits.
- 25 days of paid leave and an addition of one day of leave every year (up to 30 days in total).
- Flexible timings with a hybrid working mode, 50% remote, 50% in-office working
- Annual development budget reserved for each Employee
- Joint team events, such as Oktoberfests, Christmas parties and more!
- Support in maintaining a work-Life balance, including parental leave, child support, mental well-being and the possibility of a sabbatical
- Decide whether you want a JobRad® to commute
- A spacious and well-connected office in the heart of the city
- Relocation Support and Initial Accomodation help when needed