SAP MM with FIORI Functional Consultant
- Rich experience in SAP IS-Retail specific MM / Purchasing / Replenishment, implementation and SAP FIORI experience
- Knowledge on SAP IS retail concepts like MD, Promotions and SD
- Ability to deliver best in class SAP solutions with good quality design, based on complex business requirements.
- Ability to work independently and proactively. Strong capabilities to drive change throughout the organization and be challenging when needed
- Good social and communication skills, able to adapt to difficult environments
- Accurate and efficient with ability to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to multitask and set priorities
- Poised and proactive with a forward-thinking mentality
- Result-oriented and quality-driven and outstanding analytical skills.
Minimum 5-7 years of experience. Position: 6 Months to start with. Preferably we are looking for candidate from Eastern part of the Europe which suits the rate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Perform functional consultant role working closely with the Business and IT teams
Responsible for MM development/implementation and make sure the on-time delivery
Responsible for any issue reported in production system and be solved within the time
Timely reporting about project updates to respective stakeholders
Work in the project to fulfill all MM / SCM requirements of the project
Skills good to have:
Support experience of one year at least is a plus
Additional expertise in the area of ABAP and User Exists is an asset
Experience on integration with other SAP areas like P2P, O2C, FICO and Warehouse Management