- Interface with customer to evaluate safety goals, functional safety requirements; specify power electronic inverter controller safety concept
- Perform system safety analysis
- Generate technical safety requirement (detailed product safety requirement)
- Generate power electronics controller’s technical safety concept (system architecture)
- Generate executable simulation model to analyze feasibility and verify completeness of technical safety concept
- Perform change management with the customer and internally
- Generate product functional test plan (compliance testing)
- Perform product functional testing on test bench and car
- Support customer test and validation programs
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Knowledge on ISO26262 system development process is an advantage
- Experience on safety analysis (SFMEA, FTA, FMEDA, SW Freedom from Interference)
- Strong experience in power electronics
- Good experience on developing safety concept to detect sensor, actuator, motor and inverter control function
- Understanding of vehicle electronic requirements and power electronics systems requirements
- Good foundation knowledge of both hardware and software
- Good communication skills
NETWALK is one of the fastest growing and promising software and engineering services provider in Germany. Our Employees are our biggest assets and investments. We value our Employees as we value our Clients. Not only our Employees work on tomorrow’s technologies every single day, we also provide opportunity in their overall personal and professional development.
Apart from the Opportunity to work with our respected Clients, we offer you many benefits such as:
- A competitive compensation package that includes your salary and other benefits.
- 25 days of paid leave and an addition of one day of leave every year (up to 30 days in total).
- Flexible timings with a hybrid working mode, 50% remote, 50% in-office working
- Annual development budget reserved for each Employee
- Joint team events, such as Oktoberfests, Christmas parties and more!
- Support in maintaining a work-Life balance, including parental leave, child support, mental well-being and the possibility of a sabbatical
- Decide whether you want a JobRad® to commute
- A spacious and well-connected office in the heart of the city
- Relocation Support and Initial Accomodation help when needed